Here you will find a list of terms for commenting on a post. I want this website to be a welcoming place for writers of all calibers. Many writers believe they aren’t good enough to submit their work, or believe they’ll be criticized too harshly. While I believe in constructive criticism, sometimes with the ability to be anonymous on the internet, that criticism turns into insults. I want to prevent that.
- No swearing, or name calling.
- Unless you have something constructive to tell the author, if you don’t like the story, don’t bother commenting.
- There may be first time writers featured on this website, please be respectful of this.
- If you take issue with something someone has said, please contact me and I will sort it out.
- I have no problem with a debate. I actually encourage it. However, if it turns into insults, then I will have to intervene.
Posts will be monitored, and if it turns out a post violated the terms, it will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be banned. I firmly believe that it is possible to have our opinions heard, but still be civil; that is the goal.
I hope you all follow these terms. I don’t want to have to ban people, but if it comes down to it, I will have to.
We’re all here because we enjoy a common interest, let us all remember that.