This post is intended to answer any questions regarding submitting posts to this website. As this is a new website, these guidelines may change as more questions come up, or I feel that something doesn’t work. I hope to start an email list in the future, so if there are any changes, I can inform you almost the minute the changes are made. For now, you can sign up for the email list I have now (located at the bottom of the page), so you can get updates on when there are new posts.
- Any form of writing will be accepted. Short stories, book extracts, poems, opinion pieces, music, etc. If you are unsure of whether or not your submission is allowed, please email me.
- Must take place in the Plantagenet or Tudor eras.
- Length should be around 1,500-2,000 words. This is one of the guidelines that may change, be it shorter or longer, but for now this can be your goal.
- A short introductory paragraph explaining why you chose the topic, or the meaning behind the piece will be required. Should you forget, I will ask you for it before I post it.
- Submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment. I will not accept submissions via Facebook, or Twitter.
- You do not need to use your name; however, a pseudonym will be required.
- I will never take credit for your work. Any piece submitted is the property of the author.
- If at any point you want your submission removed, email me and I will remove it.
- If you have ANY questions, you can email me, or connect with me on social media.
I hope this helps. Should you feel that something is missing, please let me know. I want to turn this into a little community where everyone feels welcome, so I am more than willing to connect and chat with you!